Just catching a wave of energy and rolling with it. Must be that wonderful blue sky today in Maryland. So blue it made some of those puffy white clouds really pop out of the sky. Then again it could have been the haircut. I always feel better after that. It could also be the end of the work week for the job that pays the bills and the beginning of work that is becoming my passion.
So I’m going to go with that positive flow and see how much I can accomplish this weekend. I’ve got my video set up to test some time-lapse stuff as I do some etchings. We will see how that develops. I have a ton of shooting lined up for both Thursday and Friday. And of course the exercise plan is in full swing.
Random Thoughts for Wednesday August 12th 2015
- Fruit is so sweet this time of year. Love some strawberries.
- In my youth I used to scrape change together to survive. Now change goes in a coffee mug and large wine bottle.
- If we get a grip on mental health issues and care for those in need then we will stop having so many needless deaths from gun violence. The idea of trying to legislate access to guns is a lost cause, there are just too many out there, both legally and not.
- Oh, another way to reduce gun related deaths. Take the profit out of the drug trade.
- I don’t consider myself a selfish person. But in my artist endeavors, I’ve decided to do what I want to do and see. I hope that results in both others happiness and mine.