OK, time to freeze our behinds off again for a few days. No matter how warm it gets during the summer here, I never get as uncomfortable as I am when it gets as cold as it can get here. So the HAWK (what my friends and I call the cold) is in town with his whole family it appears. Well I plan on giving them plenty of space by staying inside as much as possible. I’m sure I’m going to get a call from my friend who is walking his lab down by the river today and saying it’s just brisk outside.
So try to stay warm. I’m going to try to get my studio working and do some writing before watching the Terps later in their march towards MARCH MADNESS.
Actually I should get out and take some cold weather and wind shots. Nothing like mother nature to bring out the extremes in things. Last time I was out in this the auto-focus was slow to react. Might have to change to manual. I’ve found myself flipping back and forth more lately.
Random Thoughts for Saturday February 13th 2016
- Trying to keep a balance for living for tomorrow and not forgetting yesterday is tough.
- You know, the only way you know if you can do something, is to start trying to do it.
- And once you start doing it, don’t be afraid to keep doing it.
- And when your finished doing it you blink your eyes and a career of decades lays behind you. Smile.
- I wonder if the Post It note pads will ever go out of style?
- A haircut always makes me feel better. I just wish I felt good enough to get to the barber.