Shot these outside my front door, the first blooms of the season on the estate. Soon nature will transform us into sneezing, coughing and watering eyes misfits. Well it used to be that way. I dreaded spring at one time, but no longer. Yeah some mild allergy symptoms but nothing serious. And I can enjoy the colors of the season and hopefully be able to keep the camera still between the occasional sneeze.
I got lazy with the above shot. I had the long lens on. Was nice to not have to bend over and get on my knees but certainly not the sharpest image on earth.
I’m going car shopping today. Now that is the kind of shopping I can get into. And I made the right call by waiting a week to start this process. Because a week ago today I would have been looking at this.
Random Thoughts for Friday March 11th 2016
- Why do Cokes come in so many different sizes. Because my thirst varies from time to time each day.
- Any day you can avoid pain meds is a Good Day.
- As I near the end of my chosen career, I’m sad to say that I see very few familiar faces.
- I’m only limited by my own fear of being good at things.
- Proud parent. I don’t need to put it on a bumper sticker. I’d rather tell you in person.
- Damn, its lunchtime, where does the day go?