My body may be at work in front of monitors but my mind is here on the beach. I hope to keep it that way for some time. This years trip was filled with great weather, great friends, great food and many great times with my better half at my side. So instead of this rainy weather were having today, I’m thinking 85 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and sand between my toes.
- You know if I remember the lesson my Mom taught me about remembering there is always someone worse off than you by many lengths so get up and do you best, that I’m a much happier person and focus less on what bothers me and more on what I can do. And she set the example by doing it.
- It’s difficult to watch others try to deal with issues that seem beyond their ability to control.
- The more I plan, the more I get done. So says me.
- You know I do look forward to retirement, but I’m certain I will miss the action and challenges of my profession.
- After being on vacation I was reminded about what I really hate about getting back to work. The number of people doing really stupid things in cars/trucks putting everyone else’s lives in danger on the commute.