Feasting on a great start to the day. Sun and Shine were out full force. Family time is on the horizon and relaxing for a few days is on the agenda. What more could you want?
My Son-in-law sent home a few crabs last night so I had them this morning. Tasty little morsels they are. Going to have to have a few more next week. With the feasting, I should try to balance it out get some more exercise.
I should look at exercise as when I can fit it in. I’ve got to make it part of a routine like doing this blog, a daily experience. Easier said than done for sure. But let’s give it a whirl.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Having the right attitude might not fix everything but it’s going to get a lot more done than a bad one.
- Happy anniversary to one of my children.
- A sad anniversary of the Capitol Gazzete loss of life.
- The cameras are charged. Used to be I’d say they were full of film.
- Grandchildren remind you how fast time really moves.