I’m in much better spirits than I normally am before starting the new work week. I’m going to see if I can go all week without letting the small stuff get to me. I also feel recharged to get some work done on my projects. The creative juices are working again. I can tell because there seems to be a natural flow instead of a strained effort.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s not where you spend your time, it’s how you spend it.
- Spending time in worry is most of the time a waste of time.
- My scale says I ate well on vacation.
- Sometimes coming back home puts a new light on it.
- In some parts of the country there is a whole lotta shakin goin on.