I love being outdoors even if it is in the yard doing maintenance. I remember so vividly looking out the window after surgery and thinking how good it would be again to be cutting the lawn or trimming the trees. And I’m there and have been doing it and you won’t hear me complain at all.
Sometimes a hard days work looks good as well as feeling good. Today was one of those cases. I used to feel that way about all the work I did but that has changed. Wouldn’t have dreamed it but it has. And that is ok now because I have accepted that change. Thank goodness for my own pursuits so I can still feel that.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Coming home from the hospital is always a good thing. I’m sure one family member will concur tomorrow.
- Going to shoot for a good night’s rest.
- Time to make some memories this week.
- This might be the first week I haven’t seen my granddaughter. I miss her.
- I was rather disappointed in myself for missing sunrise this morning.
July 14, 2019 at 2:54 AM
Sunrise is great!