Welcome to the Divided States of America. I guess it’s been that way for some time but common issues, common sense, and common decency all seem to have gone out the door. And I’m wondering how many decades it will be till they return.
I’m not surprised we have differences. We have always had differences. It’s how we have decided to go about them that has changed. And that Jennie isn’t going back in the bottle for a long time or till its resolved.
OK, I’ll get back on a positive slant here. This has been a good summer so far and I hope to keep it on track this week. Got a day of vacation scheduled and lots of plans for this week. Time to get the camera back in my hands. Time to create and interact with the community. Time to try to make a positive difference.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m enjoying being a ragtop man.
- Where did July go? Noo, summer is slipping away.
- For as much time as I spend in DC, I haven’t seen a lot of it.
- Arguing or responding to someone whom you have no respect for is a waste of time.
- Look for things to be thankful for and you will be much happier.
- You can learn a lot about life by watching sports. Lessons like not giving up. Not getting too high during successful times or too low during troubling times.