Is it just a matter of taking the time to deal with an issue and then move along to another one? Have we just become too focused on ourselves? Have we lost hope that leaders will lead us in the right way? Are we not moved to do something ourselves? Am I relying on others where I should be doing more?
I’m guilty of it myself. For instance I can’t just sit and watch and not respond to the need from this storm so I’ll take some time to make a donation to the Red Cross tomorrow.
I have to start working harder to correct some of the ill’s of society. Complain less and think what I can do to contribute.
OK, I’m picking up the cameras tomorrow regardless of what else I have to do. I’ve been very lazy with that over the weekend and its time to turn the tide. I promise, no more flower pictures for a while.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Remember the kids are out and about tomorrow for school.
- I love me some fruit pizza.
- Ah, football season is upon us. Time to lose money to my son again. I really try but he is just better picking than I. Maybe this year I’ll be up at the end of the year. Go Pack
- As you can guess, time got away from me today.
- You know being out on Labor Day morning, I would say I saw about 1/100th at best the amount of traffic on the road. I guess lots of people take the day off.
- I got so busy I forgot to say goodbye to August.
- This is going to be a special month though, so I’m excited.