Keeping up is what I feel I’ve been doing. I’m trying my best to balance and enjoy life but I keep hitting the walls. I feel like a NASCAR driver with a loose car trying to run for the lead. Its wearing me out.
The thoughts don’t flow as freely when I’m stressed. All energy is expended each day and sometimes into reserves. Well, most of the time into reserves. But you can only do that for so long.
And then again, lots of us do it for as long as it’s needed. I might be sacrificing for your children. It may mean taking care of elderly parents. It could be helping total strangers. All doing whatever is needed whenever it’s needed and for as long as it’s needed.
It can be simple stuff. Like I was struggling as to what to do for today’s post. I wrote the title “Trying” and just thought about how difficult it is sometimes to grab a few minutes and try to throw together a good post or any post for that matter.
And again today minutes are short for this effort. But I keep trying to fit it in every day regardless of other factors. I do it because I like it and its a personal commitment to myself.
Trying should always include in doing things for yourself as well as others.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- What a start to MNF. Game 1 was something.
- I’m inspired to find more time. But these clocks are so limiting.
- Tomorrow is snowball day. The kind you eat.
- Commuting takes the life out of me some days.
- Trying to set myself a new goal. Take at least one new shot around the county I live each day and post it.