This 60+-year-old body doesn’t recover from moving days like it used to. But it still felt good to know this body still works well and can stand up to a long day’s physical activities. The job that pays the bills is a nice contrast to the work I did this weekend so sitting in a chair doesn’t look all that unattractive to start the week off.
I’d like to be kicking back in a rocking chair in the sunshine but it looks like it’s going to be Thursday or Friday before we see that again. It’s going to be a busy early part of the week anyway so I won’t have time to be sitting in the sun anyway.
I was sitting next to my best friends last night, really picking up on how extremely driven he is. He has an incredible attitude to overcome just about anything. I’ve always known that about him and respect him greatly for that and a number of other tremendous qualities.
He really has an incredible mindset which really is a nice power. It has changed the way I approach some things. Its always great to have friends that better you along the way. Good thing I got a lot of friends because I need a lot of help.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Usually, I’m tense to start the workweek. But I’m just too tired to be worried about it.
- I heard it said this morning by a famous writer that you have to be a good reader to be a good writer or something to that effect. In most cases that is probably true but I was always one to break the mold.
- Only good people will get us out of problems bad people have created.
- I’m getting tired of working when I don’t feel well.
- Email is both a blessing and a curse.
- I’ve been neglect on keeping up with my favorite blogs, time to remedy that.