Our bridges are under stress. The bridges that built this country. People and organizations and political parties working together. Each piece of steel and bolt recognized as important.
I don’t see that strength anymore. I see forces pulling the bridge apart. Pretty soon we will all be on separate land masses and more vulnerable than ever.
The sad thing is I see nothing to reverse this trend and that trend is on the fast path. Our leaders are propelling us even faster. Also inspiring the population to become more divided.
Sorry about the doom and gloom outlook. I’m probably just overly tired and also not feeling that well.
Of course politics aren’t the only thing splitting us further. Greed has a pretty big role. And then our racial issues continue to be used to further separate us.
So much of this has turned off a great deal of the population. While it looks like a lot are motivated and inspired I’m guessing its worse than it ever was. In past elections just over half of the voting age population even voted. And as evenly split as we are that means 25% of the country controls the direction. We all should be controlling the direction. We should all be involved and working together on very hard issues and problems.
But we are wasting precious time. Well enough with the downer attitude. Lets see if a few other thoughts can turn it around.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- To bad managers can’t fire owners. Beware Redskins owner.
- Felt good to make a charitable donation today.
- Help an older person. You will be there someday yourself.
- The only positive I can see in the day I have to give up driving is not having to deal with the Maryland MVA offices again.
- It’s good to recognize when you’re working too hard. But it’s better to take action to correct it.