I’m at a loss for words. Well, maybe not entirely. Mondays sure do roll around more frequently than other days. So instead of focusing on the negatives, which I could think of many, I’m going to pretend its the first day of a vacation even though it isn’t. Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to live a little bit of fantasy.
For instance, I didn’t think I had a minute free to do a post today. But I remembered I was on vacation and I sat down and found an image that I shot on vacation a year or two ago that I never used and I’m intent on pulling something off.
It actually calmed me down for the tough workday ahead. Helped put it in the proper perspective and therefore eliciting the proper response and attention but not even close to the entire meaning of the day.
Putting things in the proper perspective always helps. Looking at things realistically also is good. I’ve always had issues keeping perspective on the jobs I’ve had. I wish I had discovered a better balance over the years. I’m finally on the right track now.
And being on the right track is now focusing more on my own crafts, my own family, my own well being and health. Not this blind work ethic I had most of my life. I give an very honest days work and effort. I try to improve myself and my group. But its not even close to everything it used to be.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- There will be relaxation this weekend.
- I’m going with the Nationals. I know it doesn’t make much sense but I like the idea of them winning it all.
- Concern took on a whole new meaning when my granddaughter got sick for the first time.
- If you don’t respect someone it really doesn’t matter what they think.
- I’m discovering a new approach to driving. Stay away from as many people as possible.