This is my new friend. Yep, a treadmill and resistance bands. Maybe some weights once in a while but mainly putting on miles inside this winter will be my goal. And I mean many miles. I’m on a mission to keep this weight down and lower it a bit more.
My initial goal is to do at least an hour every day. When I’m off of work I’d like to put in 2-3 hours. Let’s see how it goes. I’m actually looking forward to working out again. Been many years since I’ve had any physical routine.
Also going to try to get in the daily routine of shooting again. I’m tired of letting opportunities pass me by. It’s the only way I’m going to improve. I practiced with some lighting and angles last night with a bottle of Crown Royal and a crystal glass. I also did some reading on still life photography.
Of course, I could go outside this weekend and do some still life photography when the temps drop into the 20’s. Frozen people exhibit is what I need to do. I hate winter and I can illustrate it in pictures.
But tonight’s goal is to form a more complete still life setup. Use the Nikon this time and try some different directions with the flash. Last night I was using the light I provided.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Tomorrow my attention will be to the very young and very old. Watching my granddaughter and visiting my wife’s parents. What more could you ask for?
- Today was a day without proper rest.
- It’s not just how you measure up, its what you measure against.
- I was pleased with my first attempt at some product photography last night. I tried some different lighting and angles and have a few more things in the arsenal now.
- It’s always good to be excited about learning.