You can see, sometimes very clearly afterward how the decisions you make affect your life and others. Having that clarity when making them is far less clear. Simple decisions like should I go out and put the top down on the car and go for a joy ride or should I take care of the task at home and prep for the coming company? Which direction to take?
And to hear I thought I had time to go out and do some shooting on the joy ride. Well, I covered the outdoor A/C unit for the winter, stored the patio furniture, vacuumed the upstairs, made some dinner and a few other chores instead.
Life is filled with choices. I’ve made many a bad one, so I’m far from perfect. But most days now I have a bag of choices that really don’t have many bad apples in it so whatever way I go, its productive most of the time.
There is one friend I really wish I could get to about making better choices. I’m going to keep trying, but my batting average isn’t good so far. But being he is a friend there is no stopping.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Only a full bottle of dressing can overcome a salad.
- I feel like a cow when I eat salad.
- Salads are just an excuse to get rid of square bread cubes and call them a fancy name like croutons.
- Did you get the impression I got the salad instead of the large order of chicken wings? It was the smart move but not the fun one.
- Ok, next train of thought that isn’t Salad related. I see far too many sports shows related to or entirely about betting. Even the normal pregame shows have too much emphasis on the players to sit and start in fantasy leagues which I’m assuming are betting related in some way. Or the lines on the game and who is giving points and how many. I’m beginning to detect a problem here society.
- At one time I gambled on sports. I quickly found out I enjoy sports much more when no money involved.
- Funny how I lost interest in NASCAR when all my favorites weren’t driving anymore. And now with Kyle Bush winning the cup, it gives me less of a reason to get back to it.
- I love college basketball.