Had a few things start off the year in a less than optimal fashion but I’m learning to let them pass and move on to better and brighter things. Some things and some people aren’t going to change. And that is fine, I just accept it and move on.
By a stroke of luck I have off on a holiday Monday. I hope to make good use of it and capture some new images. I’m doing a favor for a friend in the morning and then some quick rest and a productive rest of the day. The only thing that beats a short holiday workweek is a week of vacation.
And the only thing that I hear beats a week of vacation is retirement. Each day I start a new week I cross off a number on my desk that looks forward to that day of retirement.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Well the team I had a rooting interest in lost this evening so that ends this years football season for me.
- I’m beginning to think that Snickers commercial is real. I feel much more like myself after eating one.
- I’m glad I don’t wager anymore. I bet with my heart instead of my head.
- I’ve got to accomplish more each day.
- I was almost in too much of a hurry today.