Lurking in each day is an opportunity. How to spend a few minutes here and there that can really turn into something special. I’m learning how to take advantage of those and build on them. Like tonight. I could have come home and hit the rack for some much needed ZZZ’s. But NOOOO, I’m going to stay up and work on the photo site. Maybe one day behind that work another opportunity will be lurking.
Tomorrow lurks a special opportunity. A chance to practice some people photography. Yep from young to old and everything in between. I think I’ll get some video also. And right now I’m going to try a few product shots just to take a break once in a while from editing.
I didn’t feel that spark for a few days there. 10-12 hours work a day can take make that spark difficult to find. I keep searching each week for that energy I remember having. I know its hiding someplace and I will find it.
But its the weekend now and I have some time to shoot and tinker with the crafts. So Life is Very Good for me right now. I hope it is for all of you also.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Wishing someone very close a speedy recovery.
- We toasted my best friends Lab tonight. He was a special dog.
- I fixed a few things today. That’s a good feeling.
- I used to let the fact that I may not be cut out to do some things stop me. Wisdom has tough me not to care about that anymore and to keep trying.
- I’m worried about the lack of things that tie a community together. Things like a community paper.