A great line from an old western film. “Yep, I reckon so”, I like the calmness it’s delivered with. I like the matter of fact nature of it. But it’s not definitive. So what made me think of it was yet another work week is almost in my face again. I don’t get upset about it or dread it. Sort of like here it is.
Sorry about the lack of enthusiasm for work. I’m just tired. I’ll get the fire going once I get started. The same holds true for my crafts. And no better time than now to get started. I’ve got a large project started and I have a deadline for a change so time to get ahead of the clock.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Change is good if it’s not for the sake of it.
- My dilemma – take, edit, upload or print pictures.
- I wish I could help a few people I know to relax.
- There are only so many resources. And yes you can apply that to everything.
- Halfway through winter, all is good so far.
- Every time the weatherman says something about 60 degrees outside I can hear the top of my car yelling “put me down.”