Welcome to another week. You Super Bowl partakers are going to need to wake in a few hours and get on that road to the job. I wish I was able to watch the game with friends or family but work sometimes takes priority. Well, the bills take priority and that entails work.
I think things will start to settle down a bit this week. At least that is my hope. One family member out of the hospital. Another one who’s been visiting returning to the West Coast. That doesn’t mean just about every free moment isn’t scheduled already. Well, just about everyone. That doesn’t get me down though. It’s nice to be busy and involved and trying to do more where you choose.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m starting off my Monday by doing a favor for a friend.
- I can only improve by doing more.
- I have no interest in watching XFL football.
- That was a very good Super Bowl tonight. Wish I had time to watch it. Good thing for tape delay.
- Get outside this Monday. It’s supposed to be a fine day.