I was grateful I opened my eyes this morning. I was grateful to hold my granddaughter today. I was grateful to see my mother and father inlaw. I was grateful to squeeze my daughter’s hand.
I was grateful to eat at The Canopy again because they are back in terms of quality. I was grateful for my health today. I was grateful to my friends for such a good time last night.
I’m grateful for the garage I’ve used for decades is honest. I’m grateful the other baseball teams are showing their disgust of the Astros cheating. I’m grateful that my better half is still my valentine. I’m grateful for Klondike mini’s because I’m sure I lose weight walking back up the stairs to get a second one.
I’m grateful to have grown up in some wonderful decades and I’m grateful to have survived them. I’m grateful for the wonderful music I grew up with and still enjoy today. I’m grateful for having had the pleasure of working in newspapers for some glorious times and some difficult ones.
I’m grateful to have had reminders throughout my life on how precious life is and how each day should be respected. I’m grateful for the excitement I feel about approaching retirement age. I’ve learned that being grateful in tough times eases those tough times.
I’m grateful that the heat is working this evening because it’s very cold outside. I’m grateful for the years I’ve been given and those I hope to have. I’m grateful for less pain in recent weeks and a brighter outlook on life.
I’m grateful I had a few minutes to tinker with this blog and now have a few minutes to take some new studio images. I’m grateful to know I shouldn’t use up all my grateful’s in one day and leave some for tomorrow to feel good about.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I wonder how many misspellings one would have to put in a post before someone called them on it?
- The weekend is already getting away from me.
- There are only haves. From the Have’s perspective.
- I have reached the point of discomfort with the number of people in this area. I keep hoping it will level off. And those hopes keep getting dashed.
- Some of the most well-read people are some of the quietest also. They know learning also comes from listening.