I don’t know why this bothers me. Maybe its the contrast of a comfortable pillow in a wire basket. But it’s one of the many touches my better half does with our home. I like most all of them because they are well thought out and stylish. Plus she keeps it fresh by changing things up once in a while and always adds seasonal touches thoughout the year.
Of course I take a lot of this for granted. I’m not a big change or decorating person. But she is constantly improving this home of ours and I’m appreciative because it always looks so nice and professional.
That was a very moving memorial for Kobe Bryant and his daughter today and one that had many important thoughts and goals. Live in each moment with family and friends.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It feels good to get more done than you think you could in a day.
- Life has a lot of lessons. But you got to go to school of life first to learn.
- Squeeze some life into the drudgery of the mundane parts of the week.
- I’m developing an appreciation for my 60’s.
- I think I’ll do a little shooting today.
- Its easy to take your health for granted till you realize you have. So appreciate any good day you have.