Sorry, this shot was taken last fall but it reminded me of today with the clouds and bright blue sky. But what has stuck with me today is that chill. I can’t get warm enough for some reason. Maybe an extra blanket on the bed this evening.
Less than 24 hours before this week kicks into high gear. Got a good number of things scheduled, not all of which are looked forward to. But a few are so I’ll make the best of it.
I’m starting to get in a better flow of work in the last few days. Accomplishing something each day and feeling inspired to do more. And today was very successful. Well with the exception of the Terps loss this evening.
The best thing about the past week is that I’m using the inspiration of others to do things less than my own inner desires. And that is nice because that fuel is within.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Despite my age, hugs are still very important to me.
- Almost time to pull out the grill master hat. I hear the hint of warmer weather on the horizon.
- Ah, March Madness is only a few minutes away. LIFE IS GOOD.
- I just decided to make some fried eggs tomorrow morning. I haven’t had any in a while.
- Your weight set has a mind of its own. For instance, if you don’t use them and leave them lying around you will trip over them and hurt yourself.