I had just a few minutes but took advantage of them and went down to Ellicott City and took a 10 minute walk. What a beautiful day outside and it seems everyone was trying to take advantage of it. Rightfully so in my opinion.
I can’t wait till this weather is more commonplace again instead of the exception. Hopefully I won’t need to wait long.
I took the old camera out and grabbed a few frames. But then it was back to the days errands and work. Life is just too short with a full time job.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- My workplace is the cleanest its ever been. I believe if I sat still for more than 5 minutes I might be cleaned with a Clorox wipe.
- Trying to sleep during the day is difficult at best.
- Strange that we are more concerned with the economy than public health.
- Rode to work today with the top down for the first time this year.
- I haven’t been told to wash my hands so much since I was 5 years old.