I feel like I’m starting to adapt to the new realities of day to day life. Of course, I have it easy so far because there is food in our home and one of the two incomes is still there along with health insurance. So we can get by fine with those things.
I’m so glad the warmer weather is on the way. Right now we are just making the best of it, looking to help others when we can and thinking about the day we can safely start to regain some sense of normalcy which will still be a big change from what we had. So get ready to hoist the sails and open a bottle of rum.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- What I’m not adapting to is the Maryland unemployment site and the Get my Payment site for the Federal Government.
- If I could just shake this headache.
- Time to get the viewfinder back to my eyes.
- Working on a better attitude. Give me a minute.
- Working on a video for my granddaughter.