I’m starting to get my motivation back and it feels good. My spirits are more positive and I’m thinking about doing what feels good and right again. Of course, I feel this way, its the start of the weekend and I’m loving it. I’ll take any small victory any day of the week. But I have to get back in the practice of finding those victories each day.
I find my mind wandering to the shore. I guess its a combination of the warm weather about to knock on my door and the hope/dream of a family vacation at the beach. I can’t predict what that time will bring and the decision to made because everything is day to day right now. And I’m guessing it’s going to be the same way when the time comes to go or not.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Some people spend their lives moving the goalposts.
- Somehow I don’t envision going to see fireworks with a large crowd this summer.
- The longer my hair gets, the more I notice the grey strands. I’m glad it doesn’t bother me. I actually giggle a bit about it.
- VP Pence was wearing a mask. It was just over his backside which he speaks out of.
- And now VP Pence’s wife says he wasn’t aware of it till after his visit. That makes sense because the few brain cells he does possess are also below his belt because anyone with an ounce of them knows not to walk into a hospital without a mask.
Random Links of the Day