I’m so out of form. The last few months have been hectic and my daily posting is out of sync. Not only that the thing I enjoy just as much is keeping up with other blogs I follow and I’m woefully behind on that practice.
So I’ve fallen into that temptation of life. Listening and reading too much news. Busy with home changes inside and the yard. Oh, and the job that pays the bills is luring me back into extra hours.
At least I recognized I was out of sync before it went on too long. So starting today I’m finding the tracks and seeing if we can crank up the production engine and crank out some fun.
I don’t know why I waited so late in life to eat fried pickles. These are from Glory Days.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The nice thing about spraying weed killer in my yard is that it’s hard to miss.
- Every day I think it’s too hot, I just think of winter and I smile because I’d much rather be too warm than too cold.
- My neighbors have green thumbs. Yeah, those are their sunflowers in the shot above.
- I’m glad the Governor of Georgia isn’t my Governor. Oh yeah, Florida also. And I have a Republican Governor.
- The goal for the coming week is laughter and smiles.
- Only a matter of time till we shut things down again. Might as well all get on the same page and do it together. Get our testing and tracing in place and beat this thing. Sorry, I forgot where I lived there for a moment. Never mind.
- I’ve decided to get back on a project that I started a while back for my children. Given the times we live in I better get to it soon just in case. It’s far too important to share.