Got a couple of important lessons from my kids recently. I’m so glad they are already wiser than me. They taught me both the importance of staying motivated but mixing in some fun.
The other lesson and one really important to me is having a balance on the number of serious things going on all around us but also thinking about what is in our control and not letting those things overwhelm me and deplete my health.
So I thank them both for the helpful reminders on how to enjoy life and live long. They keep showing the benefits of having children.
So tomorrow is National Wing Day. Looks like I’ll have to go out and get some.
I could barely get the viewfinder to my eye because I started to laugh before I even snapped the shot of these two young ladies taking a selfie in front of a dumpster while waiting for their order at Belly Busters in OC.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Some days you spend trying to find yourself. Other days it’s your keys.
- Work hasn’t ruined my vacation vibe yet. Not that they aren’t trying, I’m just resisting well.
- When I’m relaxed, life flows better.
- By the way, its only a matter of time before people are shooting from car to car or just using their car as the weapon. There is some wild stuff going on out on the highways.
- I didn’t do any new shooting today but I did charge the batteries and made some prints and uploaded some videos. So it wasn’t a total loss. I’ll do better tomorrow.