I enjoy learning. Sometimes the book and technical kind but the learning about life, people, myself, nature, love, raising family, animals, arts are all more my passions. I got too busy at times with the technical learning that I lost my balance and found myself not as happy with the learning process. It was leaving me to saturated and drained to enjoy those other things. Well now I’m turning that balance the other way and I’m enjoying life much more. But the common thread is I’m still learning. And if I ever slow or stop learning I’m hoping the two teachers in our family remind me how much fun it is and get me moving again.
Yesterday I got busy learning about woodworking by doing it. Going to try to do a few pieces a month. Starting off with some items for family members. Either they will be good for a memento from Dad or good for a family laugh or maybe both. We will see, I have some basic tools, drill, jigsaw, sander, Dremel tool. And most importantly a large supply of wood to make mistakes with.
Today looks beautiful outside so out I go to enjoy some SUN. Well at least for a few minutes while grilling up some burgers before sunset.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Don’t wait till you’re older to start appreciating living each day.
- Seafood dinner for the last 3 weekends. Life is good. Just following the Governer’s suggestion in supporting our local industry in the month of September.
- The last 4 years have taught me a lot more about people.
- There are many good points about being anonymous.
- The last year has been filled with extreme highs and lows. At least I can say it hasn’t been all bad.
- I’m too busy to bitch about being too busy.