Sorry about the break from posting the last week. That apology is to both you and myself. Life intervened again, some good some not. I really miss reading other blogs and doing my own to the point that returning to it today seems so sweet. Hopefully, this will mark a new beginning and I can get back to some of my own hobbies again.
I’m going along more with the swings of life than I used to I guess partly because I just know that is the way life goes. Experience is a wonderful teacher. Control sometimes isn’t within your grasp and for us control freaks that’s troubling. So you have to adapt and modify actions and expectations. Let’s see how this kid can do it again.
In the spring its the pollen. In the fall its the leaf prints covering my car.
The next few days promise some warmth so outside I will be.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Feeling like my creative mojo is on vacation.
- Time to remake the gallery in my office.
- Pain relief = having the help you need with the stuff that hurts you if you do it alone.
- Not driving as much as I used to for years now, the crazy stuff I see now surprises me more than it used to. Which means I was getting immune to some really bad stuff.
- Happy B-Day to the US Navy and RIP Berta.