Even though it is the second day of winter my mind is in a warm spot. Mainly because I was going through some old photos of friends and a fishing trip we took to Florida a long while back. I’m in the process of finding some of my best friend’s images and events and covering an office wall with them. Can’t wait for them to be able to come over again in the future where they can look and laugh. If they find something they like that I haven’t given them already, I’ll just give them a bigger print.
I really hope to start getting the use out of this Canon printer. It’s a nice one and I love having that ability at the tip of my fingers. Yeah, it’s not professional quality printing but it’s fine by me and most people seem to love them. It feels good to really get moving again. I guess having a few relaxed minutes to devote to the task is a lot more satisfying than doing it in seconds or minute intervals at times.
So back to those warm thoughts. My mind wandered to the day that it might be possible to return to the beach safely again. Yes I know I can still go to the beach anytime I want, but to stay and relax and interact with people is what I’m thinking. I’ve always liked the look of this B&B called the Abby Sea in Bethany Beach and I’m going to add it to our list of places to try in the future.
All you can do now somedays is hope for the opportunity to do something on your list at some point in the future. And that moving target is getting depressing to many. I think it’s ok to drift into some fantasy thoughts of something that might be totally out of grasp now or even in the next year. But having hope for it will make it that much sweeter one day when it’s possible again.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The shopping is finished today.
- Many days I miss having a motorcycle. But cold winter days aren’t one of them.
- There are only so many opportunities that come by in a lifetime. They are measures by the days on the calendar you can cross off.
- I think we had better get better at adapting to change because it’s coming fast and furious again.
- I wonder how many Xmas wishes came in for “just let the family be safe.”
- I’ve gotten the stay inside part of hibernating down, now if I could do better at the sleeping all winter part I’ll be in business.