I believe I can see the difference in the flow of water when it’s cold. No not frozen but just cold vs the middle of summer. It looks like it’s moving slower. Probably just my imagination. I know I don’t move as well in the cold so that’s my logic and I’m sticking to it. I felt like taking a ride today and had an errand to run anyway so it was good to stretch my legs for a few minutes and grab an image or two.
I keep peaking ahead at the long-range forecast and next week is looking like something that might draw this bear out of hibernation for the year. I think I’ll put my better half in the passenger seat and explore a bit again if it does warm up next week. I hear tomorrow is looking good also so maybe a walk in that new plush neighborhood across the street. I saw some new gates at the entrance, they weren’t closed but I’m wondering what might be to come. I believe it’s a county road so not sure that is possible. He with money anything is possible. Greed and excess make me sick.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m ready for some hot summer nights.
- If you’re not looking for more time in the day you’re not living.
- If I’m at peace with myself there is a lot less turmoil to start the day.
- Really missing a lot of friends. We talk, we zoom but we don’t do the things we used to.
- You learn about the effectiveness of your insulation when your furnace goes out.
- Don’t get lost in planning retirement. Just make it there and live it up.