If anyone could come up with a way to block all unsolicited phone calls and put all types of scammers in jail forever they might be the next Billionaire.
Racism won’t stop till it is no longer passed from generation to generation. Now figure out how to do that on a mass scale.
New ways are needed to feed everyone and have enough clean water if we are going to survive in the future. Either that or war.
It’s not just a matter if new technologies can be developed fast enough to deal with the worlds problems but will we accept or fight them also.
I wonder if the number of telemarketers and scam calls go up because I’m older or that I’m just home to get them now?
As neighborhoods change, some borders that were shared in harmony are no longer. True on a small and large level. But as long as peace talks can be had there is hope.
Despite the cool and cloudy start that sun was beautiful this afternoon.
I’m of the belief that watching grandchildren slows the aging process.
I get the distinct impression some states would rather not be states.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Thinking of a brave individual this day fighting a difficult battle.
- I got the J&J vaccine. But thankfully too many other things hurt so I can’t worry about blood clots.
- Logic has been a casualty of the last year or more.
- We are all one giant ongoing medical experiment. But at least we are trying. Well, most of us.
- I knew the feeling was going to be wonderful and uplifting when I started to see my best friends again.