I’m going to try to focus on being more active each day. I was getting a little lazy and relaxed recently. I was reminded about how much fun being inactive is the last few days. And that is NO FUN at all. After a wonderful start to the weekend packed full of activities I was stopped in my tracks halfway through. That was the worst I felt in some time and I let it get the best of me mentally. I wasted time, but at least I’m in the right frame of mind again.
It was an excellent reminder to do as much as I can while I’m a fairly healthy individual. Because as we all eventually learn, time is a gift not to be wasted. And while I’m not 100% today I’ve got the right motivation so like any other day, I should make the best of it. So here we go.
Today I see opportunities. I’m close to finishing one of my 4 wall exhibits in my office. And I’m going to work on that and clean up another one to get started on it tonight.
There is a new museum in DC called Planet Word. It looks very cool and I can’t wait to pay it a visit and then go again someday when my granddaughter starts forming a few more words.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I feel for our Veterans and want to express my appreciation and support.
- You try working a night shift for a decade or more.
- Whomever is doing the rain dance, you can stop now.
- Worry is something I wish I could spend less time on.
- Life has a way of piling on at times.
- Will we learn important lessons from our last 20 years in Afganistan?