Merry Christmas everyone. A wonderful night that had the traditional gift wrapping starting at 3 am. Then some prayers for those fighting illness and loss of spirit. Remembering those who have passed before me and asking for another year of health for loved ones and friends.
At the same time looking forward to the look in my children’s and grandchild’s eyes when we gather later today. And I’ll give thanks for the love we have for one another and I’ll silently say to myself that I’m the luckiest man on earth sometime during the day and probably a few times.
I believe I’ll go shoot some new Christmas displays this coming week. You can never have enough stock photos and I need to get some experience in low light situations because I’d like to do a lot more night photography.
Oh crap, I better charge up some batteries on the cameras for the day’s family shots.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s an especially nice morning to be alive.
- The antisipation of being able to surprise someone is a lot of fun.
- Time and effort are very good gifts.
- My Mom used to be an artist at wrapping gifts.
- Wishing for a day of peace and love for each other.