I had a day where I felt like I worked hard and did, but don’t feel I accomplished a lot. At least I have the evening to change that perception. And nobody else will know if I busted my ass or not, besides me. Good old self-accountability.
My better half said it best earlier today. Sometimes the list seems so daunting that no matter how much you get done, it’s not enough.
It doesn’t feel like an Easter weekend. My mind is preoccupied elsewhere. I’ve got to snap out of this funk and get back on track. I just can’t focus on topics I’d like to right now. I feel like retreating into my own shell. I guess there are few laying around tomorrow if I can’t find my own.
A Note to the NBA – Tell the players to stop complaining after every shot made or missed about being fouled. Tell the officials they can call traveling and palming the ball. Those still are against the rules RIGHT?
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Just keep plugging away and you will see progress. Maybe not all the time but at least some of it.
- I wonder how many wheelbarrows I’ve been through in my lifetime?
- People have their own priorities. Always remember that.
- I guess I should prepare myself for sticker shock the next time I get gas in Maryland.
- I might not have the machines or teams of people but my yard looks just as good as any of the services that do my neighbors.