Just last week I was trying to figure out why we were still in the small percentage of people not getting covid. I managed to avoid a Covid infection for over 2 years but the luck ran out this week. I don’t feel like sitting here but I kind of made myself a promise this year to do the best I could to post here every day. You know, like the line I heard 4+ decades ago getting married, “in sickness and in health.”
This does make me wonder what kind of shape I would be in if I didn’t have a vaccine and booster because this is one tough virus. But then again, men always complain more than most women.
And what a week to get Covid when the US passed the millionth fatality. There was a very good piece on the CBS Morning show by David Begnaud about the losses.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The number of things that hurt far exceeds those that don’t.
- I hate when I get sick on nice days outside.
- I’m looking forward to tomorrow a little more than usual.
- Well enough complaining. I’m at home and not in the hospital so life is GOOD.
- I will try to regain some semblance of mind tomorrow. Stay healthy all.