My head still feels like it’s in a fog. Which certainly is impacting my creative thoughts and ideas. At least my body is just starting to recover from the virus. But it’s also returning to work night so I had better suck it up and pull it together.
I did step outside for the first time today since Tuesday and it felt good. I took a quick shot of my old Chevy which looked like it was covered in snow from the dogwood blooms that had fallen off the night before.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- You might want to sell your stock in Coca-Cola (Coke) because I’m thinking I’m going to cut back the huge volume of that fine product I consume.
- Early May to early June is a tough month for me. Lots of reminders of people I miss very badly.
- Life is grand when your children make you feel very loved.
- There are a lot of people who need help. Take the time to help someone turn around.
- Look for things that give you that smile beyond that instant gratification.