Nothing like kicking off a weekend on a Wednesday. Yeah, I work tonight but the heavy lifting is done. Plus my better half left me unsupervised today and well I turned on the music and I’ve been doing a little dancing about while doing a few chores.
But then the reality of another full shift kind of brought me down along with the weather. So inspiration will have to wait till sunrise when I get off from the job that pays the bills.
But I do have big plans for the next few days. And I’m not letting anything put a damper on them. Not even a downpour.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Being both a pessimist and an optimist allows me to have some good debates with myself.
- Doing things daily is a discipline.
- Pain can be an eye-opener.
- They certainly aren’t the best but I did get some fresh images today. But now I can go out tomorrow and try to improve on that.
- Does it feel like the day before the Watergate hearings started again?
- Tomorrow a lot of people that need to be listening won’t be. But maybe just enough.