Some days don’t go the way you hope. Today was one of them. So I’m searching for what to say or do. When things go the wrong way, it’s hard for me to bounce back quickly, but I try to keep that in the front of my thoughts—turning things around.
The trouble is it’s going to be some time till I get a chance to correct a few things. And that will bother me. But such is life. Lots of things are out of my control.
But I’ll get a handle on things sometime tonight and make the coming week a good one. As I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to bounce back faster mentally, despite setbacks.
So a plan of action is ready for a new day, even though it’s going to be a Monday, I will prevail.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Exercise breeds good feelings. And then some discomfort.
- Had a nice breakfast at Fox and Barrel Farm Cafe this morning.
- I’m having more success at grilling lately. Practice makes perfect.
- I think a late-night joy ride is in order this week. Especially with the warm weather returning.
- Father is the best title I ever had.