I awoke this morning feeling challenged. In a good way that is. I’m going to squeeze as much productivity and fun in between these hours as I can. Even though “these hours” are limited to a very few, maybe just one.
It’s an interesting feeling when you have so much energy and ideas flowing. And then taking action on that feeling. I see a great summer ahead despite the chaos that surrounds us. At least I hope to make my own island a little better place to live.
I have to keep stringing lots of little successes together. That gives a good feeling along the way and when you see the culmination of those things added together resulting in a finished product. That is why I got back to making some more prints today in those few precious minutes. I’m close to finishing a project that I’ve been on for a while.
But that is OK, every endeavor is like a set of stairs. They come in all sizes and lengths and shapes. They are all worth ascending because the reward is an accomplishment.
And being I charged the batteries up today I should do some shooting tomorrow. Then again running up those stairs and sliding down that banister looks like a good way to burn some time.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I never imagined picking up Legos in my mid-60s would be fun.
- I never imagined Legos would come in so many shapes and sizes.
- I never imagined finding Legos in my sneakers.
- I never imagined the child’s joy at playing Godzilla while walking through my freshly constructed Lego town.
- Legos can be hidden everywhere.
- Legos – proof a child’s mind needs to use their hands for something other than a screen or keypad or controller.