Somewhere in my future, a day of rest is coming. Not today, not tomorrow, probably not Friday. Saturday is possible but that is about it. I guess it’s good to be busy. Maybe I’ll wander into this field and find a comfortable spot for a nap.
Spent the day at the services for my nephew. This past week and a half have reminded me of some important lessons. Take care of your body, it’s the only one you have and spare parts aren’t readily available.
Appreciate and live each day. Prepare for the day you aren’t here to make it easier on your loved ones after the end of the services and the other part begins. Also that I would like to leave my own message to the group that will gather for my services someday.
And as always, remember you only have one family.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Just like extreme cold, be very careful with extreme heat.
- Tomorrow looks like a great day for a sunrise cruise.
- Extreme hot and cold weather affects judgment. So do extreme right and left thoughts.
- I’m getting more comfortable with the thought of cremation.
- I don’t know how many smiles it takes to make a good day but even on a bad day, a few smiles can make it better.