I’m feeling a little like that basketball hoop below that looks like it’s becoming part of the garage. That’s okay, I’m still having a good time each day. It was a beautiful last Saturday of July. One filled with accomplishments and contentment.
For it is good to be at peace with yourself when so many things are out of your control around you.
In less than 24 hours I’ll be back in the seat at work. Seems like I just got off and now it’s time to return. Those are the realities right now but I’m going to make it a good and productive week on my projects also.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It feels good to drive a clean car.
- I haven’t heard my children’s voices today. I knew something was missing.
- I think I’ll celebrate the last day in July with an early morning ride.
- I think I smell a vacation in my future.
- A nice dinner at Matthews 1600 in Catonsville tonight. Always great food and service.