I am starting the day off right, with a live version of Tom Petty’s “Mary Janes Last Dance” and what a wonderful day it is. Well except for the doctor’s appointment.
Well, I don’t know but I’ve been toldTom Petty
You never slow down, you never grow old
I’m tired of screwing up, tired of goin’ down
Tired of myself, tired of this town
The Queen has passed. Gives me pause because when I look at pictures and videos of her she reminds me of my own mom and mother-in-law in their last years. Smart, thoughtful, dedicated, strong, and compassionate women. A strong faith in humanity inspired others.
Condolences to all the people she touched in the world.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Funny how some songs can just get the fingers flying on the keyboard.
- I need a battle plan for resisting ice cream.
- Pro football starting tonight. Just a reminder if you’re going to bet, make them friendly wagers. Not ones that cost you, friends.
- The tough days are the ones between seeing my children and grandchildren.
- It was good to see the Foo Fighters return to the stage.