Seems like we are swimming against the tide some days. This morning certainly felt like it but I think I found my stroke. And that stroke is the backstroke. Going to let troubles roll off my back this week. Going to lie on my back and look at the sun during the day and the stars at night.
Tomorrow is a day to never forget. But I fear as a few decades have passed that people are forgetting what happened on 9/11/2001. Just like December 7th is a day that is fading from people’s active memory because there are so few who actually still were alive. I don’t feel we are doing our best job with history.
Maybe less time on reality shows and more time on the history channel.
Tomorrow is also a special day for remembering a very special family member.
But today is about doing a refresh for the brain. Turning off work, chores, and personal obligations, and refocusing on a few of my interests.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Life can feel like an obstacle course some days.
- The sun is out this morning so I’m going with that attitude.
- It’s too late in my life to dress for success.
- I don’t use red for the bars to separate subjects for any other reason than I like red.
- Take a few minutes to focus on respect for many lives that were taken tomorrow before spending the day focused on football and wins and losses.