I was attending a surprise party for a good friend of mine. His kids planned this and it was a wonderful afternoon. Which has left me little time to work on my hobbies today. So I’m going to use a few photos from last weekend and then get out early tomorrow and do some fresh shooting.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- My better half has been after me to give up Cokes. I think I’ll tell her I agree, buy me Cherry Cokes from now on.
- When you can acknowledge someone who has been very important in your life it’s an opportunity that should not be passed up.
- I really should feel better about things than I do.
- It used to be the mansions in this county were the exception and not the rule. I’d say that trend has reversed big time.
- There are only 22 hours before I return to work. Weekends go by way too fast.