The next season is making its presence known early. Today might be one of the last days I’m wearing shorts outside for a bit. I guess the suntan season is really over. And I’m on the lookout for cold fronts. Seems like the body just needs to hear those words on a weather report and it starts to ache.
Some don’t like being hot. I don’t like being cold. I’ll venture out early tomorrow for a few errands and see if I can withstand the first real change in the season. I remember riding a motorcycle one winter. Might have been the coldest I’ve ever been. No, I didn’t have the money to get the right gear.
Hopefully, it will be a sunny morning and I’ll grab a few shots while out and about.
Can’t believe I have a free evening to tinker with my hobbies. Hope I can make some progress. I’d love to get some more prints made so I think I’ll make that my priority.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- What is the most important thing I can do today? EVERYTHING
- It’s easy to get moving when the right attitude is available.
- Headaches can impede the right attitude.
- You got to know right from wrong before you can do right.
- If you wake up tomorrow it’s a great chance to get to those things you haven’t been getting to.