Even though things might not be perfect it doesn’t mean you can’t will them to be as good as possible.
Even though my age number says old, my internal number still yells back, YOUNG.
Even though it’s the coming Thanksgiving Day holiday it still doesn’t feel right without our parents.
Even though it’s been much cooler than normal I won’t retreat to the mancave for a few more weeks.
Even though people complain about getting concert tickets now they didn’t have to sleep out in a parking lot in front of a stadium waiting for the box office to open.
Even though I’ve been a Laker fan for decades recently I’m rethinking that alliance. And if the Yankees don’t resign Aaron Judge (all Rise) to a new contract that relationship might be very damaged.
Even though I have a relatively short time to go on the job, it still seems like a long time.
Even though I had time to be productive today I wasted a lot of it.
Even though I started out with this idea and thought I could run with it, time again is ending this rant. Thank goodness for deadlines.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’ve never kicked myself for taking too many pictures. But I have, for too few.
- There is something to be said for saying something.
- Just when I think I’ve seen it all. I go to work.
- Ladders should come with age-limit instructions.
- I apologize for the laziness today.