I have nothing left today. Work and a 3-year-old took what remained of the energy reserves I had. And I still have a full night of work ahead. Off at 6 am and then 3-4 hours of sleep before the company starts to come. Life is fun. No complaints this year. People around me have their health, We will have food in our stomachs and a roof over our heads.
So the likelihood of me slipping into a food coma tomorrow are high. I used to get excited about watching football but that also has diminished. What I’m excited about is the possibility of relaxing a bit, and ignoring chores, phone calls, and work.
I do have the cameras charged and ready to go for tomorrow. Might do a little food shooting before it gets devoured. Maybe some family and toddler shots.
I’m staying out of the weekend shopping madness. As I said, my plan is nothing, nada, and zilch.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s a good time of year to think of those less fortunate and act on it.
- Sometimes when I think too fast I miss the obvious.
- Nobody has told me to knock off early for the holiday in decades. Another perk you lose when working nights and holidays.
- To all the travelers. Drive so we all can get to our destinations safely.
- It’s hard to catch Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade when you work all night. I so look forward to that when I retire.
- Not everyone is blessed with marrying a good cook. I’m one of the lucky ones.
- Sometimes I feel like a cat. I feel like I’ve been given a lot of lives.
- I don’t care how positive a person you are, all this killing has to give you pause.