I went with the title “Back in service” because my back released me from that vice grip of serious pain I was in for most of Friday afternoon and into the wee hours of Saturday morning. Therefore this body is in motion and ready to get production underway again. The sunshine outside this wonderful morning had me doubly inspired.
On the other hand, I feel totally unfocused because I’m so tired. Just starting this I find myself making a lot of typing mistakes which aren’t usual. Grammer yes but not spelling for the most part. So the synapses between the brain and fingers need some work this morning to get back in sync.
And that is why I take some notes when I can to reflect on when I’m so unfocused. So when I’m so tired I’ve given areas I might be going to some forethought. Or remember a theme I started and wanted to flush out more. Or to focus on some street shots and not so much nature. So each time out I can fill some voids in my shooting experience.
And I think it’s time to get out tomorrow and see what gaps I can fill.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I wonder how the police are making up for all the lost revenue from issuing tickets.
- Family in a lot of cases is a fractured term.
- I have such a love of food and indulge myself from time to time. I also believe in supporting the Maryland Food Bank and World Central Kitchen.
- Grandchildren aren’t just another phase of life. They are your second wind in life.
- Just saw a commercial for Coors Light. I haven’t drunk a Coors in decades but from what I remember it was light before they made a Coors Light.