Talk about limited time today. Played car mechanic for a bit and then had a craftsman in for a warranty repair that wasn’t as easy as they thought. And of course, that needs parts that might be months out. That is ok, I can go with the flow.
If tired was an Olympic event, I’d be on the podium. If complaining about it was an event I would probably finish in the money there also. So I’m headed towards some good rest tomorrow, at least that is the hope. Rainy days are good for that. They are also good for sorting out which Xmas lights work and which don’t. That is always the way you start, so you can add that to the hardware list early before your selection is limited.
I don’t know of any electrical device that dies a more premature death than Xmas lights. And yes I have even gotten some dead out of the box. At least I save receipts. I used to keep many old sets just for the spare bulbs but I’ve cleaned a bit.
I’ll wait till those 40 mph wind gusts tomorrow pass by before trying to hang any lights.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I believe donating to charity is a good thing. And on this giving Tuesday I’ll probably make a donation or two but I hate to be hounded to death by some of them.
- Hawaii is beautiful I hear. Till you’re covered in lava.
- Putting decorations up is starting to get me in the holiday spirit.
- I don’t know why I’m thinking about changes for next year when there is so much more of this year to be lived.
- Sometimes you find out a person’s importance to you in unexpected ways.